Skip to main content

Put On the Ear Plugs

 A Rough Day???


You woke up to a No Maid Day. Your child is slow as always. You are getting late for work and there is no one to help you. 

You are getting fussy, aren't you??

Your child is happy, slow, playing, in his own world. And you suddenly feel all the more angry....



Does this happen to you??

If it is, do not worry you are a HUMAN !!!


But what happened to you?

Look within -

Did you just feel jealous of a your own kid? because he is happy and playful when your mind is just upside down?

Or, are you thinking that he doesn't care about how you are feeling? Really? Tell me momma, if there is anyone else in the world who cares for you more genuinely than your baby?

Or, its not about him - how in the world are you going to get everything done in time?


Lets see what can we do now? 


Shorten your list. 

Can you skip your kids homework today? can you skip preparing a fancy meal? 

I am sure as women we overload ourselves with an unsaid responsibility of pleasing people around us. So, there are plenty of things in your cart, that you dont have to buy....plenty of things that you can LET GO.


Ignore.

Ignore the urge to help others with non-essentials when your own bucket is overloaded. My sensitive lady, you are too kind and your thoughtfulness is appreciated but not at the cost of your own happiness. Help others after you have helped yourself.


Deep Breathe.

Yes, you are the creature who can deliver a baby with a series of deep breaths.. So, you can do everything. Take a deep breathe, a moment of silence, prioritise and do what is very important. Think what can save you time. 


Put On the Ear Plugs. 

Restaurants do not take more orders when they are out of grocery. You can not take more work when you are out of energy. Finish the core, get to your work and put on the ear plugs. Close the door to the noise of the world and get into your own inner world of happiness, peace and just YOURSELF. May be time to say - "I DID MY BEST."

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What brings me here?

I started writing as a kid, because my teacher taught its a good habit 😋 And I was that obedient one who also took the diary on 15 days family trip to Calcutta, Gujarat etc etc noting down the name of every single place I had been to in a spirit to maintain records. In my language to create memories of my travel. Little did I realize that writing the names and dates of places do not really matter. What matters is my experience, my feelings of those places, of my life. Until teens, I loved being in my own little world. I was super happy with my secret school love, my high scores, my music, my little window in the room. My family, extended family, teachers, friends, principal everyone always (and I mean always) appreciated me for my intellect, formal behaviour and shyness too.  So yeah, if you haven't yet formed a perfect picture of me, let me tell you that I was in that "Ideal Student" and "Ideal Daughter". And then life happened..... There was a sudden down pou

Our Universe

 Welcome to our Universe ! The Universe of Women, the Divas... Well, I am not a propagator of Feminism, nor I am into misandry. I am just in love of who I am, the way this creature called Women are created and the whole purpose of their existence. Nothing that I think or will talk will be universally applicable to all the women out there, but for some time let us appreciate the beauty of nature, let us see the good in everything that exists. Let us just talk our hearts out, see the positivity and feel alive.